Update to the iGateway MS Safe Harbor doctrine:
Effective immediately, the practice described in this policy are current personal data protection policies as of January 23, 2017. iGateway MS reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time consistent with the requirements of the Safe Harbor Principles. The appropriate public notice posted concerning such amendments.
Added to 2017 change log:
- Updated readability for a better understanding of the policy as it pertains to the transmission of any private personal information from the European Economic Area (EEA) (the EEA includes 28 member states of the European Union (EU)) to the United States.
- Removal of the mailing address for requests for access to iGateway MS' Consumer Advocate in iGateway MS' consumer affairs department.
- Added fax number 1.888.832.2976 for faster handling of claims for access to iGateway MS' Consumer Advocate in iGateway MS' consumer affairs department.
- Added documentation and link to Consumer Advocate EU Safe Harbor Opt-Out Fax Cover page download for iGateway MS' Consumer Advocate
- Added documentation and link to Consumer Advocate EU Safe Harbor Fax Cover sheet download for iGateway MS' Consumer Advocate
Safe Harbor Change Log 2017.1
View on the web: http://igatewayms.com/igms_resources/safe-harbor.html
Monday, January 23, 2017